Barbie quotes are full of beautiful and positive vibes. Here is a list of 90+ funny and inspirational Barbie quotes from movies, celebrities, social media and couple from my hand to brighten up your day.
Because of its popularity amongst both children and adults, Barbie has had vast influence in the whole World. Idea of the Barbie doll and brand, is to aspire kids of all ages to have courage to be or do anything they want in life. Barbie is to fill you up with hope, beauty and sense of "you can be anything." and "I can do this."
Barbie Movie Quotes Through the Years
Barbie sayings, quotes and captions from Barbie movies and other movies like Toy Story.
01. "Always leave things better than you found them." Barbie: The Pearl Princess, 2014.
02. "Anything is possible." Barbie In The Nutcracker, 2001.
03. "You’re braver than you think." Barbie In Swan Lake, 2003.
04. "You never know what you can do unless you try." Barbie And The Secret Door, 2014.
05. "Being together is what makes a perfect Christmas." Barbie: A Perfect Christmas, 2011.
06. "Best friends, today, tomorrow, and always." Barbie And The Diamond Castle, 2008.
7. Even the smallest person can make a big difference." Barbie Presents Thumbelina, 2009. TWEET THIS
08. "Everyone has got a secret side." The Barbie Diaries, 2006.
09. "Forgiveness lets you fly." Barbie: A Fairy Secret, 2011.
10. "Lotso: She's a Barbie doll, Ken. There's a hundred million just like her.
Ken: Not to me there's not." Toy Story 3, 2013.
11. "If I could wish for one thing, I'd take the smile that you bring. Wherever you go in this world I'll come along." Barbie And The Diamond Castle, 2008
12. "If you love something, set it free." Barbie & Her Sisters In A Pony Tale, 2013.
13. "It feels good to be part of something bigger than yourself." Barbie In A Mermaid Tale 2, 2012.
14. "Keep the beauty of Christmas in your heart every day of the year." Barbie In A Christmas Carol, 2008.
15. "Liana: Sometimes what's real...
Alexa: Is something you can't see." Barbie And The Diamond Castle, 2008.
16. "Life is a sea I'm sailing, riding the winds of time. Looking to find a course that is mine. Striving to find direction. Starting to understand, every wave's a part of the plan." Barbie As The Island Princess, 2007.
17. "Listen to the beat of your heart and keep on dancing." Barbie In The Pink Shoes, 2013.
18. "Live your dream." Barbie As The Princess And The Pauper, 2004.
19. "Love and imagination can change the world." Barbie As Rapunzel, 2002.
20. 'Love knows, love grows bigger than before. In your heart, there's always more." Barbie As The Island Princess, 2007.
21. "Magic happens when you believe in yourself." Barbie: A Fashion Fairytale, 2010.
22. "Rock your own story." Barbie In Rock ‘N Royals, 2015.
23. "The best way to make a friend is to be a friend." Barbie: Mariposa, 2008.
24. "The most beautiful thing you can be is yourself." Barbie: Mariposa, 2008 TWEET THIS
25. "The power to change the world has been inside you all along." Barbie In Princess Power, 2015.
26. "There is always hope." Barbie And The Magic Of Pegasus, 2005.
27. "There may be miracles awaiting, they may be closer than we know when we have love to guide us as we go." Barbie As The Island Princess, 2007.
28. "There’s a difference only you can make." Barbie In The 12 Dancing Princesses, 2006.
29. "There’s a princess in every girl." Barbie: Princess Charm School, 2011.
30. "There’s a star that’s right inside you, so come on and let it out. Find out what you’re about and just shout, 'Here I am'." Barbie: The Princess & The Popstar, 2012.
31. "Together, we are strong." Barbie Fairytopia: Magic Of The Rainbow, 2007.
32. "Trust your true self." 'Barbie Fairytopia: Mermaidia, 2006.
33. "What makes you different just might be your greatest strength." Barbie In A Mermaid Tale, 2010.
34. "What makes you different makes you special." Barbie: Fairytopia, 2005.
35. “Thanks to Barbie, all problems of feminism have been solved.” Barbie (movie 2023).
36. “Barbie has a great day every day, but Ken only has a great day if Barbie looks at him.” Narrator, Barbie, 2023.
37. “True courage is pursuing your dream, even when everyone else says it’s impossible.” Barbie And The Three Musketeers, 2009.
38. “It is the best day ever. So was yesterday, and so is tomorrow, and every day from now until forever.” Barbie, 2023.
39. “I don’t have anything big planned. Just a giant blowout party with all the Barbies, and planned choreography, and a bespoke song. You should stop by.” Barbie, 2023.
40. “Every night is girls night.” Barbie, 2023.
Funny Barbie Quotes
The name Barbie evokes positive, aspirational, and beautiful associations in most people's minds - and with good reason. The iconic Barbie doll has motivated generations of girls to imagine ambitious careers, fashionable styles, and confident attitudes.
However, Barbie's widespread popularity and status as a cultural icon have also made her the subject of funny quotes, jokes, and satirical commentary. Though sometimes controversial, Barbie's fame means she is never far from public consciousness and conversation. Her ubiquity in pop culture has resulted in many humorous Barbie sayings that poke fun while often revealing deeper truths.
Despite criticisms, Barbie continues to be linked to ideas of empowerment, imagination and boundless potential in the minds of her fans. Yet the jokes and ironic takes on Barbie also thrive, proving that Barbie's high profile guarantees she will remain a rich source of humor along with inspiration. For every earnest admirer, there is likely someone ready with a witty Barbie quip. Her cultural presence makes her an inevitable magnet for parody.
So while Barbie's name may conjure beauty and positivity, her popularity ensures she also elicits plenty of funny quotes and observations. The two go hand in hand. Here is some of the best and funniest Barbie doll quotes just for you!
1. “But there was one girl who had a big influence over me. Barbie. I worshipped Barbie. In fact, I would say Barbie was my twelve-inch plastic life coach.” Lizz Winstead.
2. “Growing up, my dolls were doctors and on secret missions. I had Barbie Goes Rambo.” Zoe Saldana.
3. “I actually wanted to be a fashion designer. I did a lot with the sewing machine at home for Barbie or for carnival or just for fun. Then I saw this ad in the newspaper. And as young girls sometimes do some stupid things, I filled in the coupon and sent in my photos.” Heidi Klum.
4. “I had some Barbies, but they were few and far between the mud fights.” Stacy Dragila.
5. “I was the kid growing up who would play with G.I. Joes in a pink dress and then run off to play with my Barbies. It doesn't mean that I'm less girly, it just means that I have this other side of me. It's kinda cool to be a little bit of both, I think.” Adrianne Palicki.
6. “Miami is just really fun whenever I go there. It's like this post-apocalyptic Barbie world: everything is pink, and there're palm trees everywhere. But then there are also all these people in crazy sunglasses, warehouses with sick parties where all the girls are covered in spikes and black leather. It's a very weird place.” Grimes
7. “Think of me as the Barbie you’ll never get to play with.” Unknown.
8. “We Barbie dolls are not supposed to behave the way I do.” Sharon Stone.
9. “When I was really young. My sister and I would create different characters with our Barbie dolls - I'd be the crazy diva Barbie and she'd be the homeless Barbie.” Jordana Brewster.
10. “You are so perfect and plastic, Barbie would be jealous.” Unknown.
11. “You want a perfect girl? Buy a Barbie.” Unknown.
12. “A new Barbie doll will be introduced next year that can talk. It'll be a great doll, except it won't stop criticizing your shoes and hair.” Conan O’Brien.
13. “Growing up with two sisters, you either play by yourself or play Barbie with them. I played by myself.” Ricky Williams.
14 “I don't need batteries. Pink power powers me.”
Inspirational Barbie Quotes
Inspirational, motivational and uplifting Barbie quotes.
1. “As a Barbie you can be anything.” Unknown.
2. “Authenticity is not measured how you look; nor is intelligence.” Unknown.
3. “Even a toy doll knows - focus on being kind, not perfect.” JS
4. “Though I'm just a toy, I'm inspired by girls who stay true to themselves.“ JS
5. “Barbie always represented the fact that a woman has choices.” Ruth Handler.
6. “Barbie has always been an inspiration. Dressing her was part of every girl's dream.” Reem Acra.
Sassy Barbie Quotes Full of Attitude
Sassiness and fashion goes hand in hand. So, Barbie is not just a doll for a girls - she was the first non-living fashionista who has become an integral part of the fashion world.
In these days Barbie has also gained additional sassiness due the social media. Because Barbie is a symbol of beauty and fashion icon - made of plastic - she has become to mean also a fashionable/glamorous woman who has enhanced her looks by plastic surgery.
Here is a list of empowering and sassy Barbie quotes.
1. “Barbie is really close to perfection and I want to get as close to perfection as I can – when people call me fake or Barbie it makes me really happy.” Amanda Ahola
2. “Barbies, nails, and fashion – I’ll take everything in baby pink, please.” Jeffree Star.
3. “Come on Barbie lets go party.” Aqua (lyrics)
4. “During my transition into Barbie, I realised that I had to love myself before I would be able to love anyone.” Rachel
5. “Every girl is a doll, either Barbie or Annabelle.”
6. “For many young girls, [Barbie is] their first association with fashion and dressing up and changing clothes.” Fern Mallis.
7. “Get your sparkle on. Show this world where you belong.” Barbie
8. “Half of my closet is Barbie clothes - PVC skirts, cropped fuzzy sweaters, and velvet minis.” Tavi Gevinson
9. “I am Barbie girl, I am living in my own world, my life is fantastic and plastic, call me classic.”
10. “I want to look perfect like a doll. It is a personal choice and I have never been afraid to express it.”
11. “I was a makeup artist in my childhood of my Barbie.”
12. “It's hard being a Barbie doll all the time but it's worth it.”
13. “It would have been very easy for me to put on a little tight skirt and go out and try what I always call the 'Barbie doll' roles.” Suzy Amis
14. “Keep calm and look like Barbie.”
15. “Life in plastic is fantastic.” Aqua, Barbie Girl, 1997.
16. “My Barbie doll is definitely a reflection of me and my personality.” Ally Brooke.
17. “No one can make you feel inferior not without your consent.” Barbie
18. “Since I was little, I loved Barbie and dreamed about looking like her one day.” Andrea
19. “This is my story, what’s yours?”
20. “You look so fake and plastic like a Barbie doll. And I absolutely love it!” Unknown
21. “I am the living Barbie Doll, how are you?” Jeffree Star.
22. “Talk to the hand, cause this doll face ain't listening.”
23. “My high heel feet are taller than your standards.”
24. “I'm a doll who never fakes it, darling.”
25. “This Barbie was made for fun - won't you come play?”
Famous Barbie Quotes by Iconic Women
Famous Barbie quotes by iconic women and celebrities.
1. “Barbie is my fashion icon. People think I'm Paris Barbie - and it's a compliment.” Paris Hilton.
2. “Barbie is my role model. She might not do anything, but she looks good doing it.” Paris Hilton.
3. “Half of my closet is Barbie clothes - PVC skirts, cropped fuzzy sweaters, and velvet minis.” Tavi Gevinson (actress, writer, and magazine editor).
4. “I used to be obsessed with Pearl Jam, but I love having pink hair and kind of looking like a Barbie.” Ellie Goulding
5. “If I'm feeling like a Barbie girl, I'm gonna throw that blonde wig on. It's just the mood.” Blac Chyna
6. “I'm the Barbie, keep a lotta plastic. Little pink stars, put em on my jacket.” Nicki Minaj.
7. “I'm not trying to be the Barbie doll of pop. I'm trying to be me.” Gwen Stefani
8. ”I think your Barbie can go shopping, and go out with Ken, and also have a productive and satisfying career of her own.” Sarah Dessen, Dreamland, 2000.
9. “I'm not Barbie, and I'm alright with that.” Pink.
10. “I was never tomboyish. I loved Barbies. It's just the way I grew up.” Poppy Montgomery.
11. “We sell dreams and imagination and sparkle.” CEO of Mattel.
12. “For many young girls, [Barbie is] their first association with fashion and dressing up and changing clothes.” Fern Mallis (creator of Fashion Week)
13. “She's like a Barbie, then she wants to be a superhero, or coming out of a spaceship and everything's pink. She makes a certain move that's ghetto hood mixed with a little robot so its like I'm evolving Nicki Minaj and developing her style. She's fearless, and I love her.” Laurieann Gibson
Cute Barbie Quotes
Cute Barbie quotes and sayings suitable for kids.
1. “This Barbie doll believes in spreading sunshine wherever I go!” JS
2. “Sparkles make this Barbie doll smile extra wide!” JS
3. “I'm a Barbie girl in a Barbie world, having fun with friends makes my day twirl!” JS
4. “Every day is a perfect day for play when you're a happy Barbie doll!” JS
5. “My Barbie style is all about rocking be-you-tiful fashion!” JS
6. “Friends are the best accessories a Barbie doll like me could ever ask for!” JS
7. “Being a Barbie means having adventures and using your imagination every day!” JS
8. “I may be a doll, but I know how to make the world a little more beautiful.” JS
9. “Cupcakes, rainbows and Barbies forever!” JS
10. “A smile is the prettiest thing you can wear, says this Barbie doll!” JS
Barbie meaning and definition
Barbie has multiple meanings, depending on the context in which it is used. Here are some of the meanings of Barbie:
- A toy brand created by Mattel that produces dolls, clothing, and accessories. The dolls are typically made in the image of a conventionally attractive, slim, and shapely young woman or girl, with blond hair, blue eyes, and fair skin.
- A shortened form of the word "barbecue" used in Australia, New Zealand, and the UK.
- A name of Greek origin meaning "foreign" or "strange".
- A beautiful woman who has undergone plastic surgery to resemble the conventionally attractive, slim, and shapely image of the Barbie doll.
- A symbol of femininity and beauty that has been used to explore deeper meanings related to identity and societal norms.
Barbie has been a popular toy brand for decades and has become a cultural icon. The dolls have been criticized for promoting unrealistic beauty standards and gender stereotypes, but they have also been celebrated for their ability to inspire creativity and imagination in children.
The name "Barbie" has also been used as a symbol to explore deeper meanings related to identity and societal norms, as seen in various media and academic works. Overall, the meaning of Barbie depends on the context in which it is used, but it is most commonly associated with the toy brand created by Mattel.
ps. What is your favorite Barbie quote? Share you thoughts or quotes about Barbie below in the comment section.