Now is the time for words of encouragement, hope and love ♥ Because fear, stress and panic are toxic for your immune system. Keep your spirits, health and strength up💪 and don't let the fear and hopelessness get you.
You just found the ultimate reference heaven of positive words. A Swiss army knife for words of encouragement. The treasure chest of positive language.
- Discover unique and uplifting words to enliven and invigorate your writing.
- Get inspiration for your art projects.
- Refresh and replenish your English vocabulary.
- Boost your confidence.
- Improve your relationships.
- Gain more bucks and hugs.
- You will never run out of words to encourage or flatter your spouse or friends. Guaranteed!
Positive Words Dictionary - Positivity in Your Pocket (eBook)
Examples how this book can be treasure trove for you:
1. Find motivational, uplifting and wacky words to encourage, cheer up or surprise your spouse, comrades, friends and anyone.
2. Use it as a quick source for inspiration. Excellent for writers, creative word artists and wordsmiths (e.g. school teacher, blogger, t-shirt designer, song writer, poet etc.).
3. Are you an copywriter who likes to elevate and inspire customers? This is an ultimate toolbox for you.
4. Replenish your English vocabulary with encouraging, compassionate and amusing words with ease and breeze.
WHAT YOU'LL GET?
- Discover most extensive collection and reference heaven of positive words.
- Over 5800 uplifting words.
- Groovy and cool word cloud art.
- Positive adjectives, nouns and verbs.
- Positive interjections and exclamations.
- Definitions of the words.
- Alphabetical bookmarks.
- Super "secret" bonus bomb
- PDF file format.
- Lifetime updates (If and when I publish new edition, you'll get it for free).
- 4th edition has 300 brand new words + some fixes (like fixed typos and corrected word order).
“We cannot always control our thoughts, but we can control our words, and repetition impresses the subconscious, and we are then master of the situation.” - Jane Fonda
“Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profoundness. Kindness in giving creates love.” - Lao Tzu