How to start online business from home with no money | GrooveFunnels
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work from home? Maybe you have and didn't know where and how to start? Then, this blog post is for you.
I want to present you the most popular and fastest ways to start your own business... Because
... Many of us have lost their job or business because the situation in the World. That is also the reason why people are more and more interested to knowing how to start online business from home.
Luckily there are many online opportunities, which allows you to start online business from home and build profitable business fast and easy.
Okay, let's dive in and learn how you can do that!
Start online business from home with no money or experience
Nowadays the Internet is full of amazing services, which basically gives you unlimited opportunities to do and sell anything you want.
You just have to know where and what those services are, and that is what I intend to provide for you in this blog post.
You only need to have right tools, know where to sell and you can start earning online. In reality, you only need one tool "GrooveFunnels" in order to get started.
Here's how to start an online business in 2020. It's simple!
3 Steps to Start Online Business:
- Pick the right tool(s).
- Choose what you want to sell or provide (you can do this even you don't have a product or service to sell).
- Pick a place or places where to start selling / promoting.
STEP 1. Pick the right tools | What is GrooveFunnels
First things first. Before you start online business from home, it is necessary to pick tools and services which will make starting easy as possible.
There is tens of thousands tools available, and it can be overwhelming to know where to start. Because of that, it is impossible for me to list all of the tools and there isn't really need for that. Let me present to you superb selling tool GrooveFunnel - which in my opinion is the best small business tool you can get in 2020 and beyond.
So what is GrooveFunnels actually?
GrooveFunnels is a suite of online business tools designed for those who want to start online business easy way or business owners who want all business tools & services without the complexity and the expensive price tag.
I think, GrooveFunnels is the perfect and best tool for small business owners. I'm also a small business owner myself - with over 7 years of experience - and I have used hundreds of different kind of tools on my entrepreneurial journey.
See the short (5 min) introduction video below to learn what GrooveFunnels is and what the fuzz is about.
When you sign up for a free GrooveFunnels account, you'll get immediate access to a website creator, funnel builder and shopping cart software, all of which allows you to have everything you need to start selling products and services online.
STEP 2. Choose the products or services you want to sell
You don't actually have any prior experience to start an online business. Neither it is not necessary you to have own products, because nowadays there are many excellent done-for-you-services and products that you can sell and promote. This allows you to focus just getting clients.
Here are the popular 5 ways you can use to start selling something.
2.1. Promote services or products that you don't own
This is called affiliate marketing. In affiliate marketing you promote products or services of other companies or people.
How affiliate marketing works?
- You signup to some affiliate program or platform and pick the products and services which you want to promote.
- You get personal links (URL) for each product or service you want to promote.
- You post your affiliate links for example on your website or via email.
- When someone buys a service or product through your link, you'll get paid.
Here are some of the biggest and best affiliate programs you can join for free:
2.2. Sell other peoples products or services as your own
This is quite different than affiliate marketing, because you are selling product as your own.
First you have to buy some product(s) and white-label license for those. White-label or agency license in most cases grants you a right to sell the product as your own.
This means that you can sell the product or service on your own website, under your own company logo and get all the profits.
2.3. Sell t-shirts and other apparel with print-on-demand service
If you have a little bit artist in you, you can start own clothing line for free. Just make some t-shirt, canvas or coffee mug designs and start selling.
5 great print-on-demand services to get you started:
2.4. Start a dropshipping business
With dropshipping you can start an online store without any stock.
Here is an example how dropshipping works:
- You'll create a website (online store).
- You pick products that you want to sell (Oberlo), and add those products into your website.
- Customer in USA buys a product from your website.
- You place an order and buy that product from manufacturer (for example from some seller on AliExpress) with much cheaper price.
- The manufacturer sends the product to your customer.
- You collect the profit.
Shopify is an online store platform. Oberlo is dropshipping app for Shopify, which allows you to browse dropshipping-ready products and add them into your store with 1-click .
2.5. Create your own digital product or service
You really can build your profitable business fast - in 1 day if you really put effort in it. Let's be realistic though, for most of us it takes more time.
If you are "new" in the online world, it takes probably something between 1-5 weeks to start own online small business.
Creating your own service or product is the most time consuming way to start online business from home - although it can be much rewarding and more profitable.
4 examples that you can do (and sell):
- Write an e-book
- Create digital or physical art
- Write blog articles
- Become an expert in something and provide consultation
STEP 3. Choose where to sell and offer your services or products
Now that you have right tools and products to sell, you have to choose where you want to offer your products or services.
Here is a excellent list to get you started:
- Fiverr (free) Sell your know-how on Fiverr by providing almost any kind of service.
- Upwork (free) Similar to Fiverr, where you can work as a freelancer and provide your services.
- Etsy (almost free) Excellent place to sell your own DIY products.
- Bonanza (free)
- Shopify (starting from $29 per month) Start your own online store with all the bells and whistles - that are enough to satisfy even global big businesses needs. Tip! Pay annually and you'll get 10, 20 or 25% off.
- Your own website (basically free) You can build your website with GrooveFunnel, Wix, Elementor or ThriveThemes.
- Social media (free) promote your services and products on social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest. Before you start promoting on social media, its good to read their policies about advertising in order to avoid your accidental account ban.
ps. Are you still wondering what the GrooveFunnels is and how it can help you? Watch the video below and learn even more about amazing GrooveFunnels or click here to start your own online business from home now.